I saw their infomercial when I was in St. George and was literally sitting on the edge of the couch with my mouth wide open... THE... ENTIRE... TIME! Hold onto your shorts gals, this is totally true!! And it can be yours for ONLY $19.95!
Ummm....so ya seriously?! Can some of my Utah friends try to explain this to me?! And those of you Not from Utah I'd be interested if you've ever seen this in any other state (being advertised on public television). Maybe I don't get the gist of it but from the look of it their hair is already teased BEFORE they add the 'Bump It' to their head.
Wow....all I can say is wow.... Oh, and also that my last Utah post is totally justified!
And if I have any friends out there that use this thing I totally won't judge....much :)
11 comments:
My former roommate has this :) haha
I just watched the video...hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!
Yes these are in Florida too...funny.
i have seen this add in VA before. good old bump it!
That is THE worst thing I have ever seen! I was holding my face in my hands the whole time! All of that hair looked SO BAD!!!
Oh Laura, You are just seeing the beginning of it. Oh the big hair you will see in Utah!
That's so funny, we see it on the TV all the time and Dave just laughs at it every time! It's good to see you guys are getting settled. Where are you guys living at by the way?
Ellen had this on her show and did Jenna Fischer's hair with them...it was hilarious! Look for it online, it's a good laugh :)
I've seen this before in Provo! Ugh! I think that they want it big so they can put birds in it...hehe jk!
I saw that on Ellen too. What's funny is that Jenna Fischer actually wanted one.
I finally showed this to Adam, and we laughed so hard. Love it. I can't believe there is really a market for this!
Post a Comment