Thursday, June 4, 2009

hmmph....

This is how I've been feeling lately because of the lack of husband in my life currently. Ya I know...so sad! He has been leaving at 7:15 am and gets home at 10-10:30 pm every night...LAME. You'd think that he's like studying for a freakin' Bar Exam or something like that... geeze!

Well my friends that's kinda exactly what he's doing, and he still has about 2 more months of it before I will have a hubby again. Oh well, at least it's not me! If it was I'd probably last a day and be so overwhelmed with that and having to work as well that I'd end up calling it quits, and sit in front of the TV in my jammies with a tub of ice-cream for a week straight...then the ice-cream would get all melty and then I'd have to figure out something else to do with my life.

Needless to say I am SO proud of Tyson for all of his hard work even though I never get to see him anymore. I'm really excited that I don't have to be the "Shugga Momma" in the relationship anymore YAY!!!

So while he's studying to be a certified Lawyer & working part-time I'm working from home, watering the flowers, doing laundry, attempting to blog, unpacking all our crap into the basement bedroom, getting dry cleaning done, looking for my future car...which is hopefully is not so far into the future, searching for a home, and searching for my dumb camera charger which has gotten itself lost in the shuffle (hence the lack of cruise and graduation pictures). So ya we're both pretty swamped. I've been able to spend a LOT of time with the in-laws and I'm just hoping that they aren't taken aback by my quirkiness or random strange thoughts that just pop out sometimes. Oh well, I guess it makes life more interesting.

2 comments:

Sean & Lacey said...

Fun to know there is an end in sight! I feel your pain though, Sean left at 5:00 am this morning and got home after 9:00, so not fun. I had to keep Ayd up so he could see him though! Anyways it sounds like things are going good and that you have a lot to keep you busy!

ofelia jones said...

Not just in Utah, I saw the infomercial here also. I just think it jsut came out because I saw run on my tv last week. So it's also in California.