Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend in the city

While Tyson had finals awhile back I decided to go into town because it was a beautiful day that I just didn't want to waste at home. I was able to walk by the monuments, dip my feet in the fountain at the WWII Memorial, read a great book and fall asleep on the lawn. It was great and I'm greatly missing everything out on the East Coast!






3 comments:

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

We got a house in South Jordan, but its out by the Bangerter Highway, but it's not bad, we both drive to downtown every day for work. We live in a community called Daybreak. It's pretty new and we absolutely love it! It's by the Oquirre Mountain Temple, so if you go to that open house by chance, you'll probably drive right by our house :).

Lincoln and Alisia said...

We miss you here in DC!!

Nellie and Jason said...

you guys! We are excited that you are in Utah! We'll have to get together next time we make a trip down there.