Wednesday, August 29, 2012

R.I.P. Nemo

{introducing Nemo #2}

It was so sad - I was wiping off our counter and saw him stuck in-between some rocks and the side of the bowl so I frantically tried to remove the rocks, but was already too late. Poor little Nemo had died. I showed him to Jayde and told him he died and went to heaven and she was like, "Mama he's sleeping!"

She didn't get it, but hey at least it was a good learning experience. Poor guy. So we cleaned his bowl and went to Petco that night to get Nemo version 2... or Nemo #2 (whatever you want to call it). We figured we'd still call him Nemo to not confuse Jayde. The first one only lasted about 2 weeks.

So here is our second family fish in his new home with some new smaller rocks might I add. We don't want another pet death anytime soon!

He isn't as pretty as our first fish and swims a little funny but that's ok with us. He's starting to grow on me because he has his own little personality. If he's on the other side of the 'tank' and sees me looking at him, he will stop whatever he's thinking about, and swim SUPER FAST  toward me and then stop and just stare. It's pretty funny.

No comments: