Tuesday, August 28, 2012

and then I got bored and dyed my hair RED

I've had my hair blonde for waaaay too long for my liking and needed to change it up. I've been brown, black, dirty-blonde, light brown... pretty much everything BUT red. 
Red honestly freaked me out. 

So I told myself to get over it because if it looks horrible I can always dye it brown and no-one would know the wiser right?
I was going to dye it brown this fall anyways so I may as well just do it. 

I told my friend/neighbor/hair stylist Bri that I wanted to go red and she got excited.
I picked her up (with my kids in tow) and went to the beauty supply store to pick the color. 
Jayde was fascinated with all the, "champoo" haha


That night I went from this:

To this:
...and I absolutely am in LOOOOVE with it!! 
So I say, "Bring on the dark red lipstick!"

2 comments:

Teri Wadman said...

I really do love it!

Griffsmom said...

Oh. my. GOSH. I love this look for you. It's probably my favorite yet. You look like a 50's vixen!! Gorgeous girl.