Friday, August 17, 2012

Our Summer:

{while on maternity leave I've been able to spend some fun time during the day with Jayde home so we've been doing some fun projects.}

{lots of playdoh time & with the grandparents also}

{enjoying the Bumbo}

{swimming with Nana & Papa} 

{Tyson and I celebrated 6 years of marriage with massages and fondue!}

{she naps all over her room - this just can't be comfortable}

{beautiful sunsets}

{she ran into the bathroom, grabbed my brush and while brushing my hair says, "You so pretty!"}

{painting with marshmallows and food coloring}

{love her little sister hugs when she thinks I'm not looking}

{one day the weather was cool enough for a mid-day walk}

{this little guy is just smiles all day}


{wanting to wear this hat, then refusing to take it off haha}

{refreshing drinks from the hose}

{Saturday night movie nights on the family room floor}

{my stud-muffin all ready for church}

{hangin' out in the bath practicing her swimming skills}

No comments: