...and I think I was more excited about it than Jayde was if that's even possible.
One Saturday we went to Petco to show her the animals and I told Tyson we should get a fish
-so-
I convinced Tyson that Jayde (secretly meaning me) would love one, and gave ourselves (meaning him) a week to think about it.
I seriously thought about it every day and got Jayde's all pepped up for it.
So that next Saturday we went to two pet stores to find the perfect fish and his home decor.
She is loving him, and I'm so glad because I love animals and I want her to also.
((so she can convince her daddy that we need a dog))
Even though a fish technically isn't an animal - but that's besides the point.
I figure it's baby steps for Tyson's sake since he's never really had a pet growing up (isn't that sad?!)
Anyways - She named him Nemo.
No comments:
Post a Comment