Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sea World

Sea World was really fun. Jayde pretty much slept the whole day and was a little lethargic which was a bummer.
We made sure that she ate in-between the sleeping and wakings, and hoped that she would feel better the next day.
All day she was super cuddly which she only does when she isn't feeling well.

Some of the shows were pretty cheesy just like I remember.


Trying to pass the time while waiting for the amazing arctic ride....
which wasn't very amazing. Oh well.
At least Darryl got a nice nap in.


The orcas were pretty neat.
I think when that trainer was killed they stopped going in the water with them completely.
No riding on their backs or any of that, just petting and having them do tricks.
I have mixed feelings about that because it lost some of its WOW-factor,
but I understand why they changed it.
I just think if I was little I wouldn't want to be that when I grew up anymore (like I always wanted when I went to Sea World for the first time).

We went on their water ride multiple times in a row because there wasn't a wait.
Ryan was wishing he had his poncho because we were all soaked! hehe
These dryers they had out were neat.

Touching a starfish.
She wasn't sure what to think about it.


San Diego Temple

The next day we went to the docks and had fish & chips.
I don't ever remember just ordering it for myself, so it was kind of the first time I'd had it.
I didn't really like it.... too greasy, and not enough flavor even with the sauce.

Jayde was feeling much better and was back to her normal smiley self.

Tyson hogging the frisbee because he says I can't throw it...
which we found out that I really can't.

Love those teeth!
Jayde's I mean - not Darryl's :0)

No comments: