Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the happiest place on earth

Disneyland was so much fun. While we were on our way over, we all tried to remember the last time we were each there. Mine was Grad Night after High School was over. I was super excited to get Jayde to go on some of the rides and see Minnie Mouse. She ended up sleeping practically the entire time which was ok for us because we got a lot of rides in, and she loved riding on people's shoulders when she was awake.







Her Nana bought her a princess Minnie hat with her name on the back which she liked wearing.
I'm surprised she kept it and her sunglasses on!
I'd been working for a few weeks to get her used to those sunglasses and it paid off.




Ryan sporting his poncho because he was scared of getting wet on the ride in California Adventure.

The funniest parts of this ride were:
Matt practically jumping and sitting on the girls lap next to him.
The fact that we didn't even get very wet (at all)...
so all of us were dry including Ryan and his poncho.

Pre-Tower of Terror ride.
I don't think I've ever seen Tyson so scared to go on a ride!
He was so quiet while in the line before we got on - and Tyson is never quiet.
He was soo nervous he almost didn't do it.

Here's a shot of all of us on the ride which was awesome.
What? You wanted to see it closer?... here ya go:

It was so fun we all went on it again (minus Katie who was totally freaked out).
Darryl even went on it with Ryan once before we left that day which surprised us all!

Seriously - stroller passes are awesome and I'm so glad Disneyland does those. It made it SO much more fun to be able to have whoever was watching Jayde be able to go on the ride with someone else.

The whole day was a blast and we had so much fun hanging out with the family. We really didn't see many of the characters walking around though which was strange. What's up with that anyway? Back in the day they walked all over the park! We saw Mickey and jumped in line just to get told that the line ended before us so he could have a break. Lame. I just hoped that we would get a picture of Jayde in front of one of them the second day we went.

No comments: