Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Santa came, and we were able to sleep in a little bit which was nice. We opened up gifts while we waited for Jayde to wake up.




The best gift I think was finding out that Jessi is pregnant! We are super excited that they're going to have a baby. She is due end of July.


Finally the little baby awoke! She did so well opening presents and stockings and loved every minute of it. It was so cute to see her huge toothless smiles all morning while she opened her presents.







Then we went to Nana's for brunch and to do another gift exchange. It was funny because we go around the circle and start with the youngest to oldest to open gifts. I opened a sander, and then Tyson opened a roast rack for roasting meats. We all thought about that for a second and started laughing because it is usually the other way around. I'm excited to be able to paint some of our furniture now!





1 comment:

Helena said...

Jade is so stinkin' CUTE!