Sunday, April 11, 2010

bein' neighborly

Since we have new neighbors every week, we wanted to get to know them to see who we could develop friendships with.
We took to the task of making some home-made strawberry freezer jam,

because it's WAY easy and not just your typical chocolate chip cookies.

It was fun making all of the batches with the hubby while we talked about who we would bring the jam to.

I cut out some squares from leftover fabric I had,

tied them with ribbon,

and put our contact info on some scrapbook paper with a little note saying:

"Welcome to the Neighborhood!"


Hopefully everyone liked them, I think they turned out pretty cute.

We have more jars in the fridge ready to go for our next neighborly run.
And let's just say that we have met some awesome people so far,
and are very excited to be living here!
We also ended up with a bunch of extra jam just sittin' in the fridge ready to be enjoyed.
Oh how I love summer!

No comments: