Well my little baby bump started showing at around week 24. Maternity jeans are definitely making their entrance daily now! It's cute to see Tyson's reaction as my belly starts looking more and more pregnant. I'm just glad I'm not in the 'fat' stage anymore. Jayde gets lots of talking to by her dad when he gets home from work, and he loves feeling her kicking around. She is getting VERY strong and it's fun sitting there and watching my stomach twitch as she moves around all day which is still strange!We went to a mattress store the other day and the salesperson asked when I was due. That was a first! I guess I'm officially looking pregnant and not just chubby which I guess is a good thing. What's funny is Tyson keeps thanking me for being such a good incubator.
You're welcome honey!
4 comments:
You look so dang cute!
You're super cute! You're on the down hill now that you've passed 20 weeks. Wahoo!! So exciting!!
You're the cutest person in the world!! And not just because you're preggers!
you look adorable!
Post a Comment