This is a picture of the model home, but ours is essentially the same colors and design as this one. We signed on the home last Wednesday and picked out all our colors and upgrades. We never imagined how difficult it would be to choose colors, tile, and granite. It is hard to see what the overall project is going to look like from a few little swatches of paint.
We really loved the fact that you can't tell the home has a 3-car garage because it's off to the side.
This is a picture of our lot with the view behind it. In phase 2 of the development they are going to build behind us, but for now we get this view. They are going to start building the home around President's Day and it should be finished in early April for us to move in. That should work well because we will be in before the baby gets here and Laura can set up the nursery.
10 comments:
I'm so jealous!!!! I bet our entire apartment would fit in your garage.
I'm happy for you but definitely envious :)
Wow! That's a beautiful home! Congratulations you guys!
congrats! it looks beautiful, I can't wait to see what colors you guys chose!
Gorgeous! We will have to live vicariously through you while we are paying an obscene amount of rent for a 2 bedroom flat in NYC. That's really depressing... Again, we will lice vicariously through you!
What a beautiful house! I can't wait to see yours when it is all finished. That is great that it will be finished so soon!
I love it, so does Sean. The model home looks like one in Santa Clara near my parents. Can't wait to see it soon! Laura you look so cute with that little belly, and Jayde is a darling name! I'll have to teach it to Ayd so they can be friends right away! :)
It's so beautiful!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys to move in and bring Jayde into the world!!!
Oh my goodness sakes!! That is HUGE! LOVE IT! And I love the name Jayde too! Congrats guys!
Awesome! And totally love the view! Congrats! You guys are such adults now. Building a home, having a baby, done with law school, haha!
That is certainly a step up from a one bedroom Crystal City apartment, isn't it? Love it! We can't wait to get to St. George and take advantage of the much cheaper housing too!
Post a Comment