Monday, February 9, 2009

P90X the X-treme Home Fitness Workout

Well one of our New Year's resolutions (like everyone and their mom), is to get lose weight and get into shape. Ty and I decided to buy the P90X workout DVD's and try them out. I had heard about this program awhile ago, and we recently had some friends purchase these and love them. After a week of not missing a workout here are some of the thoughts I had before, during, and after P90X came into our lives.

1. Wow I am going to look good in a swimsuit for our cruise!
2. I wonder if this is really as hard as people say it is.
3. I'm definitely NOT posting our 'before' pictures on the blog...unless we have killer bodies when we're done, then I will.
4. Holy cow that is a lot of DVD's...at least I won't get tired of the workouts.
5. These people are INSANE! How the crap can these people do that many pull-ups?
6. I'm sore...really sore.
7. I think we need to work on our diet plan because the food is just cancelling out all the crazy workouts we're doing. Starting this week we are eating healthier.
8. Yoga is really really hard. My body totally wasn't meant to move that way! I wonder how this even compares to regular yoga.
9. Will the soreness go away already?
10. Why wasn't I just born skinny and in shape?
11. Seriously, just kill me now.

So all of your people wanting a killer X-treme fitness plan, you should get P90X. It also comes with a really great nutritional guide that we need to follow more - with recipes and everything. I will keep you posted on how things are going! At this point I can walk without limping anymore so I think that's a good sign :0)

4 comments:

Shad and Brittany said...

I think it is great you guys decided to do this. Brittany and I just started week 6 and it is going well. Week 1 was the most brutal but after that it has been easier to get through the workouts even though the soreness is still there. Keep it up!

H.Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean & Lacey said...

Ah i hate p90x...haha, I'm not meant for that, Sean LOVES it though, he's a little more hard corps then me (haha get it?) It is an amazing work out though, your going to have a sexy beach body this summer! Good job!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a great workout plan, let me know how you like it when your more into it !