Last Tuesday for our weekly Girls Night we went over to the Smallwood's new apartment and decorated Valentine's Cookies! It has been so much fun being able to get together and establish close friendships while living out here. I always look forward to our girls nights because I know that there will be a TON of laughs all around. If we move, I will miss these girls so much but I feel so lucky to have made these friendships. I for sure want to carry on the girl night tradition wherever we end up because it has been such a fun experience!Oh, and shot out to Erica for formatting and making this pictures so adorable. You're amazing!
3 comments:
that looks like so much fun!
Looks fun! Glad you got the valentine ;) Texas? That's awesome, how exciting! Let me know when you find out. We might be moving to Texas this summer, Corpus though, so that would be WAY fun! Especially is denver plays the cowboys! Haha, good thing our husbands are obsessed!
We will miss you! Don't move!
Post a Comment