Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman
While we were in Utah it snowed...a lot. I figured that if you live in the cold, freezing, slushy, dreary weather then you NEED to build a snowman. If you don't then what's the point of even dealing with that weather? The family took a little bit more convincing than I thought they would (especially Tyson), but in the end they were excited to build one and it was a lot of fun. I've been trying to convince people since last year to do this. And don't we look great in the old snow gear?! I especially love Jessi's hot pink jumpsuit. Oh, and Darryl was there with the video camera taping us, and he helped us build the little guy's base by shoveling snow. If you click on the picture you can see it closer up (including Tyson's determined face). Fun times...fun times. I'll post more about our adventures in Utah this week.
2 comments:
Fun, I love all the blog updates! We miss you guys. I heard Troy is staying with you for a while, how's that going? Check your mail, ayden may or may not have sent a valentine your way ;)
Sugar!!! I love our snowman:)
Post a Comment