Saturday, December 6, 2008

GOOOOO BRONCOS!!!

Every year Tyson and his friends have made it a tradition to go see the Bronco's play. The wives were also invited to take the annual treck and we obliged. The guys all happened to live on the East Coast this year so we packed up our weekend bags and drove all the way to Atlanta, Georgia. Neither Tyson nor I had ever been to Georgia, it was pretty exciting.

We walked with our hubbies to their game, left them a camera, kissed them goodbye, told them to have fun, and play good with the other boys. (And MAKE SURE you take pictures...you know how guys can get when they are all together.)

They took some great shots.

Look at those sexy Bronco bums.
While the guys were enjoying their testosterone we...
...went here! It is the World's Largest Acquarium (or so they say).
This little guy welcomed us there, and reminded me of those awesome, tubular turtles in Finding Nemo.

Those are otters playing in the background. My favotite animal.

I have no idea what the heck this thing is...I'm just glad I don't have to go around life looking like that! Poor thing. I'm sure God had a lot of laughs making him!

The whole clan at the Coca Cola Factory which was really neat to tour through.

These coke bottles were freakin' huge!
They had this cool 3-D Imax thing with a funny show they put together.
AND THEN....DUN DUN DUN....you got FREE COKE!!! I think that's the whole reason we went. I know that's why Tyson was all gung ho for it. You were able to taste all of the different sodas that Coke makes all around the world. Let me just let you in on a little secret. They're shipping all of the amazing Sprite to Nigeria or some other country. Theirs was WAY better than ours!
And here is Tyson, the Coke addict.

3 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

how fun! if you guys come out to new york you should definatley give us a call! we have a byu student.. that is interviewing at Columbia... staying with us that weekend or else we would of loved for you to stay with us! New York is the BEST right now. The christmas decorations are amazing

Sean & Lacey said...

That was so much fun! If you email me those pictures you'd be my favorite!

Sean & Lacey said...

Fun that you did a little recap with links! Ayden looks so little in that picture! Way fun!