I just wanted to let you know that we went to your game awhile back, do you remember that? You were playing the Washington Wizards...oh yes...that game. My husband Tyson, was talking about it for weeks. He LOVES you guys and was able to get tickets to your game from one of his friends. I'm sure it took a lot of convincing, but he did it to see all of you because he loves you guys. YOU are HIS team. Game week finally came and all Tyson wanted to talk about was seeing you guys play in person because we live across the country from you now. He was giddy like a little kid on Christmas morning. All I heard was him was tell me about your guys' mad skills. The day came that we were able to see you play, up front, very close. Tyson proudly sported his Jazz jersey all day at school to show his support. That evening we left our apartment VERY early to be there for the opening 'ceremonies'. He didn't want to miss out on seeing you walk out to cheer our heads off (in spite of all of the Wizard's fans all around us). I wish I could let you know all of the dirty looks that we got, but we didn't care! Our Jazz were in town and they couldn't loose, especially against the Wizards who were 0 and 6!
The seats were amazing, and at first the game was great. I was on camera duty so Tyson could take it all in. Deron Williams - I will forever know your number because you are Tyson's favorite. I tried countless times getting that perfect shot of you Deron, #8 making a basket. We were cheering up a storm and Tyson was yelling up a storm when bad calls were made.
I know this may be hard to take in but please read this next part very clearly. You dissappointed us. It wouldn't matter to me whether or not you win or lose, but you let my husband down and I'm not okay with that. So next time you are in town and we get tickets to see you, you need to make us proud. The whole night Tyson sulked home and I tried to cheer him up. Eventhough it was great to see you, please do better next time!
Thanks a bunch,
Laura

1 comment:
ha ha. We totally felt the same way! The Jazz disappointed us, and we went to the game too!
Post a Comment