Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hamburgers from Hell??

So this guy Ray has an amazing restaurant called Ray's the Steaks near us. He recently opened up a hamburger joint that has hamburgers from hell (as in a good thing maybe?)...hence the name Ray's Hellburger?...I have no idea why the name but we only read and heard good things about it so we went. The meat was probably the best hamburger meat I've had (except Tyson seasons it better), but the bun was a little bit of a disappointment. The meat was so juicy that it practically disintegrated the bun. Oh and don't get the Mac and Cheese as a side; go for the corn on the cob. None-the-less we would go again because of the meat and the atmosphere. I would rate it maybe a 7 out of 10 overall, and a 10 out of 10 for the meat...and we LOVE meat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have actually been meaning to try this place. The corn on the cob looks good...