Well all the waiting has FINALLY paid off. A few weeks back I interviewed with Bean, Kinney & Korman of Arlington, VA. I really enjoyed that atmosphere and the different fields of work they offered. Well, this past week they emailed me and made me an offer. I accepted it today. This job will allow for us to stay in DC for the summer and allow Laura to stay at her job. The whole thing seems to work out well.
That is one less thing to worry about during this month. Now I get to worry about finals!!! Yah!! I thought the holiday season was supposed to be relaxing and fun! Whoever said that obviously never went to law school.
3 comments:
So your staying back EAST huh? that's cool! congrats on the job! that is awesome and very exciting. Sounds like a good firm too. Good Job!
CONGRATS!!! Way to go!!
Hooray for Tyson!!! Congrats you guys. We are glad you are staying in D.C.!
Post a Comment