Monday, December 3, 2007

Tyson's life


You know, everyone has been doing the whole gratitude blog stuff lately and I vowed I would not do it. You know me...I hate following trends, but after this past week I have to make a quick mention of it.

First off, my wife....I don't know how I could make it through finals without her. Even though it is almost just as hard for her, she does her best to make finals bearable. I could not be more grateful for that.

Then there is my parents....even though they live ALL the way across the country, there are not a better, more reliable set of parents out there. When I have a problem, they are attempting to do everything they can to help. On top of that, they do their best to come visit whenever possible or bring us home...and those are always fun events even if we just sit around.

Last, but not least, the little sister who has almost been a big sister to me at times. It has been hard to live so far away from someone who was always such a close friend of mine. I am so glad that my parents had such a small family because my sister and I were "forced" to be friends and it was for the better. If it was not for her, I am not sure I would have survived the "mission" stuff as well as I did.

So ya, what can I say besides I have the best family out there. Sorry to burst all ya'lls bubbles, but mine wins. Thank you

2 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with a Gratitude moment! I love it! Congrats Tyson on the Job thing! Hey are you coming into town? Trevor is sending you his emial! Can't wait!

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Love the new Blog Template!