Saturday, May 19, 2012

can you say teenager in the making?!

Jayde totally cracks me up!
We moved her crib into the nursery which was was completely ok with her until we wouldn't let her climb into it.... 
and moved part of her "Big Girl Bed" into her room so she would get used to it before Colton came.

Her room is almost finished now with all the 'new to her' furniture and I love how it's turning out!
Right when we moved her bed in and made it up with her new bedding she was grinning ear to ear, saying "WOW, WOW!" and started jumping and rolling all over it. 

She then ran to grab her little cell phone and lipstick and just played on it for hours.
I'm surprised how easy the transition from crib to bed has been. 
We're so lucky to have a little girl that just rolls with the punches! 

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hey Laura- Long time since I have talked with you! Thought I would check your blog to see how you guys are doing! Congrats on baby #2, I can't believe it! Jayde is so adorable and looks so much like you! Funny thing, our youngest is 3.5 years old and his name is Colton (Colt for short). So good pick on the name! We live in Alaska if you didn't know and Broc is buying his 2nd dental practice! I miss Cleveland everyday living up there! Good luck with having 2 kiddos and keep in touch! Kendra Brimhall