Thursday, May 24, 2012

progressing....

Today I had a Dr appointment and I am dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced. I am technically not due for another 2 1/2 weeks so we will see if this little boy decides he wants to come early! My guess is I will have him sometime in the middle of that first week of June. Last week I was at a 2 and 50% effaced so at least I'm progressing really well.

We moved all of Jayde's old furniture into the nursery and her new furniture into her room so she will have a little while to adjust to it. It is actually Tyson's sister's old bedroom set when she was living at home (and also was his mom's old set when she was growing up). It is nice that we don't have to buy her any new furniture this time around! Both the rooms are really looking adorable, and I can't wait to get them finished and post pictures.

The nursery is coming along really well. I still need to paint stripes on his curtains, frame a couple things and get them on the walls, and get some cube bins that match (they are currently pink). In Jayde's room I just have to put the rain gutter bookshelves on the wall now that I know which corner they are going into.

We've done a bunch of other last minute things like putting his car-seat in the car, making his binkie holder, setting up his pack-n-play in our room, packing my hospital bag, and buying the last minute things like diapers etc that we still needed. Now we just need to wait for him to make his grand appearance which will hopefully be soon!

No comments: