Thursday, February 16, 2012

the painting/parade of homes weekend

Last month I FINALLY finished up my family room painting with the help of Tyson's dad - THANKS A MILLION DARRYL! I love how it looks, and was getting tired of the blah tan walls. I'll have to post a picture of the after with curtains up etc.

 Wearing my mask since I'm preggo - even though the dr's said paint nowadays doesn't hurt the baby while pregnant.


 
Oh, and while we painted Jayde was entertained by Tyson's mom - THANKS TERI!! We couldn't have done it with her running a-muck like the crazy toddler she is.


We then went to a bunch of Parade of Homes with Tyson's family. Since Ty was still studying for the AZ Bar he wasn't able to come, but we had a blast! Jayde and Hayley (her cousin) did amazing and we had a very fun -filled weekend. I just love doing the Parade of Homes and look forward to it every year.

This year was a little bit of a downer home-wise with not really much that really WOWed me, but there's always next year.




Jayde loving on Hayley. She looves babies!

No comments: