Wednesday, February 22, 2012

24 Weeks - {Feb 22}

Yes my mirror is very dirty... but that's ok. 
The pregnancy is still going very well - no sickness at all lately.
Although I can still fit all my non-maternity clothes, my belly is getting huge! 
...much bigger than when pregnant with Jayde.
This little boy is CONSTANTLY kicking me... 
ALL. DAY. LONG.
(and I'm nervous for my ribs in a couple months!)

It's fun when Tyson feels him kicking around.
Now we just need to decide on what to name him.
We can't decide between two, 
and I'm trying to get Tyson to agree on a 3rd that he really doesn't like heh. 
We'll see how that goes!

I've been working out more lately because it was getting to the point where I would stand up and couldn't walk because of all the pressure "down there".
And it hurt like heck that's for sure!
I think the working out has been really helping lately and I've loved my prenatal pilates!

I have a million things still on my to-do list before this baby comes,
so hopefully I'll get my butt in gear and finish some projects soon!

No comments: