Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1 year and family pictures

After Jayde's birthday I really wanted to get some cute and fun 1 year old pictures taken of her. It is such a fun stage, and I didn't want to stress about taking them ourselves. I also thought while we were at it why don't we get some taken of our little family of three?

We contacted Alisha Shaw from One Memory At A Time because we absolutely LOVED how Jayde's newborn pictures turned out. We knew that she would do an awesome job, and she totally did! She is so fun to work with, and captures the cute moments we have every day with Jayde like having her on our shoulders, throwing her up in the air, and her dancing/clapping.

It was hard picking out what we were going to wear because I didn't want to do your typical (boring) matchy-matchy "Let's all wear the same color shirt!" theme. I wanted it to be bright and fun! Here's how they turned out:
















So if you are ever in the Southern Utah area and looking for a photographer you should contact Alisha to take your pictures. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. She is also very reasonably priced and super fun to work with.

It was such a fun photo shoot and we were super lucky to have Tyson's parents there to help get smiles out of Jayde.

No comments: