
Her saying mama was SUPER exciting for me!! I was sitting at my desk and she crawled over, said mama, and waved when I looked over. Adorable!Oh, and at that very desk she hurt her little check which was sad. It didn't bleed on the surface, but did underneath. I'm sure it hurt like the dickens because she wailed. She's also:
She stood up all by herself with nothing to grab onto. I think she was trying to grab the Yucca flowers that were hanging above her head and she just popped right up! I wasn't looking right at her so she made noises to get my attention almost as if saying, "Mom look at me! Look at me!" It was cute how proud she was of herself. Once she knew she could stand up alone she continued to do it which was cool.Jayde has also been:

It's funny how the most random things end up being more fun than her toys. She LOVES the sprinkler head of the hose.
I love that she loves coloring. She doesn't like to color on one page for very long and will constantly flip through the notebook to find blank pages to make a little scribble on. It is so cute... she has now tried to color on the pans I let her make noise with, our doors, the carpet/tile, and she tried to color me! It's so funny.... let's just say I have to watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't make 'art' out of something permanent or end up poo'ing out pink and red crayon remnants.
No comments:
Post a Comment