Sunday, May 1, 2011

One thing I love about my husband is... (p.2)

Back in September I posted something about my hubby that I love. While going through some pictures I realized that I had to add this to the list.

I LOVE that Tyson likes to cook, and he cooks a lot. Not only does he do most of the cooking but the food turns out REALLY good. Some of my favorites he makes are his marinades on burgers, the glazed and grilled pineapple below, pot roast, ice-cream, and many many other really good food.

I'm spoiled...
and I know it!

But one of my favorite things about helping him cook is watching him stick his tongue out while he's concentrating on all of it.

It is so cute - and so funny that Jayde got the same quality from him.

So on this lazy Sunday after I had dinner cooked for me we decided to have a little contest that started after I boasted that I could build a higher tower with Jayde's blocks.

I think there may have even been a 5 minute foot massage bet that went to the winner. I mean who can have a contest without some sort of incentive right?!
We had to figure out what to give Jayde to preoccupy her time so she wouldn't be all 'gung ho' about trying to knock down our towers which is one of her favorite things to do... so we resorted to the camera lens cover.
SUCCESS!! - this bought us a few minutes

Tyson's was a little higher than the picture above (by like a block), but I think I ended up winning in the long run.

However, we couldn't tell for sure because before we were able to accurately measure them, they would topple over. Aren't lazy Sunday afternoons the BEST?!

No comments: