Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One thing I love about my husband is... (part 1)

...not only that he washes dishes....

like...

a lot,

but you can see the other reason in this picture. Can you see?!
Wait for it...




wait for it....
There - here's a close-up, can you tell? He ALWAYS sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating on something... Always never fail! It's so funny. I'm not sure what he's trying to concentrate on while washing the dishes, but I'm sure they turned out spiffy and clean. I'd like to see if he was doing it while taking the bar exam. The minute Jayde came out she slept with her tongue out, and we know exactly where she got that cute personality trait from.
This is the face he made after I kept trying to snap another one closer-up. He refused to let me take another one of him sticking his tongue out. Oh, that's also something I love about him - the fact that he's stubborn just like muah.

Love you hun!
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, I do this. I got it from my dad and I see Robert doing it already!! It's hilarious!!!

I had no idea Ty did it too!!!

PS Way to go Tyson doing the dishes!!

Nellie and Jason said...

Jason does it too, AND Makayla...so funny!