Saturday, March 12, 2011

mugshot passport photos

My parents are flying the entire family to Mexico City this upcoming New Year's which we are super excited about! We decided to start the passport process early for Jayde and took her to Costco on Saturday to get her pictures taken.

I was kneeling on the ground holding her up so you couldn't see my hands. She was a trooper, but the ones we got her smiling kept turning out a little fuzzy because the camera had a delay and she would look down at me, probably wondering what the heck I was doing on the floor. We decided on this picture because it was really clear. The worker said they prefer unsmiling photos anyway so it would work.

When they were printed he said they were the best photos of a baby he's seen in a long time. The first thing I thought was,

"Holy Cow - it looks just like a mugshot!"

What do you think?

1 comment:

Christian said...

Laura, Jayde is so big now and so cute! Time sure does fly doesn't it? Hope your doing well!