With Jayde sitting and kneeling in her crib we decided it was time to lower it to avoid any accidents. This was a big thing for us! I can't believe she is old enough to lower her crib. It's kinda sad!
Before doing so I wanted to take pictures of her nursery of how it looks (so far). It's exactly how I pictured it in my head. I still needed to do a few crafts like line her dresser drawers, and up-doing one of her lights, so here are how her dresser drawers came out.
Before doing so I wanted to take pictures of her nursery of how it looks (so far). It's exactly how I pictured it in my head. I still needed to do a few crafts like line her dresser drawers, and up-doing one of her lights, so here are how her dresser drawers came out.
I then took some wrapping paper and cut to that size (6 times).
Then I did spray adhesive to the drawer and underside of paper. Don't do this! You only need to spray adhesive the underside of the paper to have it stick just fine - and then you don't have to wait for the sticky sides of the drawer to dry because the adhesive got all over.
I laid the sticky paper onto the bottom of the drawer and rolled over the top with a small roller to get out all the bubbles.
Once that was dry I was going to do a layer of hard coat mod podge so it held up better, but I figured that if it rips or anything I will just replace with different paper. Besides - she won't be putting anything in her drawers by herself for awhile.
I love how they turned out!
1 comment:
I love your idea of lining the drawers with super cute paper! I cant wait to see the rest of the nursery! Post pictures!
Post a Comment