Saturday, November 6, 2010

Utah vs TCU game


Let's just say Jayde enjoyed herself at the Utah vs TCU game but the rest of us did not enjoy the outcome. Utah just played horribly and TCU had a flawless game so in my opinion they completely deserved to win which they did by a longshot!

We knew it was going to be super loud so we had Jayde wear some kid sound canceling ear phones which worked wonders! When it started getting loud at the beginning she put her hands to her ears so we stuck these babies on her and she enjoyed the whole game without hurting her ears and without her mom worrying.


I might be a little biased but I think she's the cutest little baby ever! How adorable are those ear phones on her, and I LOVE all of the fuzz on her head.

She slept for a TON of the game so I enjoyed just holding her and watching sitting down. There wasn't much to watch on the field.
On our way to the car we took advantage of some of the leaves on the ground and stuck Jayde in some of them to take some pics. She's really starting to be able to sit up by herself which makes it super fun.

2 comments:

Helena said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Christy said...

I love her hair-so cute! We need to get together soon.