Saturday, July 10, 2010

When Jenny came to visit

My little sister Jennifer flew up from Mexico and visited us as well as went to EFY in Cedar City this last July. It was fun showing her St. George and spending time with her.

We took her to Five Guys because we love their burgers! The only thing I would change is if they added milk shakes. That would make it the total package. Jenny never had fry sauce before, so we told her she had to taste it and I think she liked it.


And of course Jayde slept through the whole thing. One day she'll like Five Guys though.

We went to Tuacan and saw Tarzan. We all really enjoyed it! The beginning scene where they had the storm and the family was stranded on the island - the stage was flooded with the river water behind it which was neat.

They also did a great job of having the gorillas and Tarzan fly through the air as if they were swinging through the trees by using harnesses and zip lines. Tuacan is always interesting to go to because you are watching a play completely outside.





We also took Jenny to Zion National Park and took the River Walk Trail. Jenny and I have been before, but not for a very long time. Jayde just slept pretty much the whole time in the Bjorn which we love! One day she'll actually be awake when we are going all over the place.



I took a picture of a squirrel, hoping I would see some other sort of wildlife to stick on the blog. At the end of the trail Tyson spotted this Deer (which is different than an elk) just eating away.


Thanks Jenny for coming and visiting us - we had so much fun!

No comments: