Here are some pics of her enjoying her Bumbo Time. I was talking to a friend and she said that she couldn't help loving her baby's 'crying face' and would take pictures of it. I realized I didn't have any pics of Jayde crying because when she gets to that point I'm trying to calm her down because it doesn't happen that often. I decided to snap a few shots when she was done with her Bumbo Time. Is it bad to say I Love them!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Bumbo Time & Adventures of a Headband
{Major Photo Upload - Just to warn ya!}
Jayde loves her Bumbo and will sit it in and just stare at the world. I registered for one not really knowing how much she would enjoy it, and am so glad I did. Although it is a strange name, and a strange shape/concept it is definitely worth investing in one!
Here are some pics of her enjoying her Bumbo Time. I was talking to a friend and she said that she couldn't help loving her baby's 'crying face' and would take pictures of it. I realized I didn't have any pics of Jayde crying because when she gets to that point I'm trying to calm her down because it doesn't happen that often. I decided to snap a few shots when she was done with her Bumbo Time. Is it bad to say I Love them!
She also really enjoys her swing, and lets me get a lot done while she's in there. The other day while I was taking a few snapshots I went to finish something in another room. She started making little squeaking sounds so I came over and started just laughing at her predicament and couldn't help taking some pics of the headband's adventures in gravity.




Here are some pics of her enjoying her Bumbo Time. I was talking to a friend and she said that she couldn't help loving her baby's 'crying face' and would take pictures of it. I realized I didn't have any pics of Jayde crying because when she gets to that point I'm trying to calm her down because it doesn't happen that often. I decided to snap a few shots when she was done with her Bumbo Time. Is it bad to say I Love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Could she BE more CUTE!
Post a Comment