Jayde Brielle Horrocks has entered this world!!!!! She blessed her parents with her appearance at exactly 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 14, 2010. Jayde weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz and was measured at 20 inches long.
Both Baby Jayde and Laura are doing well. They both came home around 8:30 pm on Saturday, May 15. While there is some learning and adjusting, I am sure we will get the hang out this.
We will post some pics and stories of the birth date soon. Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers. Mom and dad couldn't be happier!!
9 comments:
Congrats Horrocks Fam!
Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see pictures!
YAY! Congratulations. Your DC friends are so excited for you!!
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting. Enjoy the newborn moments!
I saw the pictures on Ty's facebook. She's so adorable!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures!
Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to see photos!
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!
congrats tyson and laura
Post a Comment