...and a few other states will you walk out of a restaurant and see this in the fully-filled parking lot. I was laughing so hard! We're definitely not in DC anymore that's for sure :0)
That's funny. It's true, where else would you see that? It reminds me of when I was in 8th grade and a boy had missed school for a week. My teacher was really angry and asked him where he had been. The boy replied, "It's hunting season" like it was so obvious. The teacher just laughed and said, "only in Utah!"
1 comment:
That's funny. It's true, where else would you see that? It reminds me of when I was in 8th grade and a boy had missed school for a week. My teacher was really angry and asked him where he had been. The boy replied, "It's hunting season" like it was so obvious. The teacher just laughed and said, "only in Utah!"
Post a Comment