Sunday, August 2, 2009

cowboys and rodeo clowns

Don't you just love a good rodeo? When we found out we were moving to Utah both Tyson and I were excited to be able to go to some good rodeos. Beginning of July we went to the Western Stampede Rodeo in West Jordan with our good friends Tyler and Jackie. When we got there their food options were sparce so we grabbed some grub at a fair that was going on right in that area. The corn on the cob was awesome!


I don't think Jackie had ever been to a rodeo and I wanted to catch her reaction to the calf roping (I think that's what it's called). I about had these exact same facial expressions when I saw it for the first time before someone reassured me that they were just fine and dandy after wards. Tyler and Tyson loved it! They even had a some adorable little kids riding lambs as if they were bucking broncos.



Hopefully soon we will go to another awesome rodeo event with cute cowboys in Levi's, amazing bull riders, great food, bucking broncos, and awesome friends!

No comments: