Monday, July 27, 2009

June Happened...

...and I never blogged about it, so here goes!
{Tyson assembles his GW School of Law plates}

{Laura goes to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang play with Teri (Ty's mom)}

{Laura's first sighting of fawns in person!}

{...what's new right?}


{Trying to find things to do with my spare (husband-less) time. Teri and I make strawberry freezer jam. My first attempt...ever.}


{Finally bought my own car! 2007 Pontiac Torrent...love it!}

{Do you like? I haven't had it short since I was 8 and my mom did a bowl cut to me. Told her right after if I EVER to ask her to cut it short again to NOT do it! Famous words of an eight year old I guess. Went out on a whim and had my BFF cut it...and I love it! Now I can officially have my hair short and look okay with it if I ever get bored again.}


{Cousin's baby blessing. She married Tyson's good friend from High School. Total coincidence}

{5K with Kristina (the BFF). We did awesome. Training for a half marathon in September. I love that girl!}

{Our support 'group'. Won the hat after the race and it looked better on Jake so I gave it to him... after-all he did wake up super early and drive us over there! Thanks Jake! I'm so glad you and Kristina met online. hee hee.}

8 comments:

H.Cook said...

Your hair= So cute! You= So fun!

I especially love your hair with that cute headband. And, congrats on your car purchase. That is exciting.

Melanie said...

you look hot!!! and I love the car.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

oh my gosh your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Christy said...

I love the cut! You look so cute. Congrats to Tyson for finishing the bar!

Corinne said...

Your hair is so cute! Tell Kristina "Good Job"! How does she know how to cut hair? I think it's so great that you are hanging out together so much!

Sean & Lacey said...

Congrats to Tyson on taking the bar, so good to have over I'm sure! Cute new car, I love it! Now you need to fill the back up with car seats.....and I love your hair, I've been wanting to cut mine but don't dare...yet! Looks like you guys are keeping busy! Have fun on your vacation!

The Smiths said...

Laura I LOVE your hair, and I love your new car, and I love that you just posted a whole month like that. I seriously need to do that, but for 3 months. Wish we were closer so we could hang out and post-bar celebrate with you!

Jenna said...

Love your hair, Laura! And congrats to Tyson for passing the bar. What an accomplishment.

Yep, we're planning to go to the cabin, but Dillon did just get a brand new job with Charles Schwab so he will have to make sure it's OK first. I really hope we can make it; we're excited to see you guys!