Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Three years and counting

I thought I would take a quick break from studying to tell Laura how grateful I am for her. Three years ago today we were hitched (for all you not from Utah, that means we got married). Now although married life always has its ups and downs, it has been one hell of a ride and I could not think of anyone else I would want next to me. During these three years we have: moved to Cleveland, endured the worst winter ever for us, then moved to DC, met many good friends, endured 3 years of law school, searched for jobs in a down market, moved back to Utah, and now endure bar prep. It has been a busy and hectic three years, not even counting all the awesome vacations we have had together. But oh how it has been worth it.
I am so thankful for Laura because she always kept a good attitude about life and would always make me laugh when I was stressed out. Even though I may have not always laughed out loud, I was laughing inside. Needless to say, we have had so many great adventures so far and we are sure to have many more to come. Thank you for a great three years and for being supportive as I have dragged you through law school.

FYI -- all of you who want to get a marriage started off right, you have to play a round of golf on your wedding day. It will bring everything into perspective because no matter how hard life is, it is never as frustrating as golf!!

No comments: