Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday


So poor Laura has had to endure three birthdays in a row of not having a husband on her birthday. Year after year she has been a good sport and celebrated her birthday the next week. Hopefully after this year, she will finally get her birthday back!!

But aside from showing how great Laura has been with what was put in front of her, I wanted to say how grateful I am to have a wife that is always so caring and just wants to help out wherever she can. She is the perfect fit for me because she is so laid back and always wants to have fun. I have really enjoyed having endless adventures with her as we have traveled across the country from Cleveland (Laura's fav place to live - jk) to DC and now back to Utah.

Happy birthday hunny. I am so grateful that I get to have you in my life.

2 comments:

Dana and Michael said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Karissa Kay said...

awww...how sweet, Tyson! I hope you had a great birthday, Laura!!