Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good ol' 23

I turned the ripe young age of 23 this year and had a blast despite the fact that I was unable to celebrate it on the day with my husband. He was in the middle of finals & he had one the day after. The day before a bunch of girlfriends and I got together and had fondue and birthday cake to celebrate three of our birthday's because they were so close together.

On the night of my birthday, which also happens to be Earth Day, I opened the gifts from the family and Tyson... while he took pictures. As you can see, I think he wanted some attention at some point that night and took the camera to himself.

Thanks to my great DC friends for celebrating with me. And thank you husband for spending what time you could with me on that day and eventually celebrating by getting Thai food and took great effort to surprise me with a second birthday cake so I could blow out candles and make just one more wish. You make me feel so special, and thanks to you, I had an amazing birthday!

No comments: