Tyson and I went to GW's Law School Prom last weekend. We have never been to a dance together so I was excited and kept reminding him in the Metro over that he's never really danced with me...I'm not sure if that made him nervous or what but I was just really excited that it was finally going to happen. I LOVE dancing! It was the last dance of the school year so basically the last one we would be able to go to out here which was sad, but I can just tell you now that there will definitely be more dancing where this came from!! I hope you enjoy the pics :) you can click on it to make it larger to enjoy in it's full glory.Thursday, March 26, 2009
Law School Prom
Tyson and I went to GW's Law School Prom last weekend. We have never been to a dance together so I was excited and kept reminding him in the Metro over that he's never really danced with me...I'm not sure if that made him nervous or what but I was just really excited that it was finally going to happen. I LOVE dancing! It was the last dance of the school year so basically the last one we would be able to go to out here which was sad, but I can just tell you now that there will definitely be more dancing where this came from!! I hope you enjoy the pics :) you can click on it to make it larger to enjoy in it's full glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh you look so pretty laura! I like you in red. Looks like a good time.
I believe I bought that dress at Filene's Basement in Cleveland while we were living there and had honestly never worn it. The tag was still on it and everything until that night. I fell in love with it when I bought it and just hoped I would have a dance of some sort to wear it to which worked out awesome.
You look so pretty in these pics! I love that pic of Lincoln dancing... So funny! We had a blast! So glad you guys came!
Post a Comment