Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Turkey Day

Some of the things I am thankful for:
Living out on the East Coast - it's really fun out here
Tyson is DONE with finals and only has one semester left
Chocolate
Summer weather (I really am a wuss in the cold)
Indoor plumbing
Some of the things Tyson is thankful for:
That the Superbowl is only 2 months away
The chance to go to a great school
Good Friends

Here are some pictures. We went to the Watson's apartment for an amazing dinner! I dread the year that I have to make a turkey by myself...((maybe I will just pawn it off onto Tyson because he is really good at cooking meat.)) After the feast Rachel told us the Thanksgiving story and we each had 5 kettle corn that symbolized the very little food that the pilgrims had to eat. We went around and said 5 things that we were thankful for. Then we all went over to our place to play games, watch football, and eat lots and lots of pie.
The Wonderful Hosts
Kim & BrennRachel made these really cute name place settings, and James folded the napkins cool-like.

TJ & Erica saying what they are thankful for

The Thanksgiving Vampire giving the second Tyson (and all of us) a laugh

No comments: