Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I should've been born a chameleon...

...because then I would be able to change my hair color instantly; wouldn't that be awesome?! It has been a long process going back blonde this time; probably because my hair was SO DARK before. I also got a cut, and love it. I think maybe my subconcious mind is wanting me to go blonder in my attempt to make summer come faster...and I don't think it's working....dang.

Here are some before and after pictures of my chameleon-like changes Dark Brown: Earlier this year...
Brown-ish blonde? Later this year...
And now - it's BLONDE!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! I love your hair. What a beautiful color! So did she get induced? No one is answering my phone calls.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

It is so weird that I am now totally used to the blonde, when I loved the dark so much too. You look so good with all three colors.

Lesley said...

You're lucky that you look good no matter what...

And I think it's super cool how you to the self portraits in the same spot, at the same angle, etc. That photo series is fantastic!

Erica said...

I love all three! You are so lucky to be so beautiful as all three! Can't wait to get back to our Tuesday nights!!!

ps. i've been every color in the book too... even blonde!!