TODAY IS FREE COLDSTONE ICE-CREAM DAY!!!I was so excited when I got their email! Tyson and I live literally a block away from ColdStone (which is probably one reason why we haven't lost weight while training for this marathon). We use this perfect arrangement to our advantage, maybe a little too much. But hey, I seriously have a special place in my heart (and a second stomache) when it comes to dessert. And Especially when that dessert involves Chocolate. So we made our treck out to ColdStone and enjoyed our free Make-A-Wish creation which was marshmellow ice-cream with fudge, oreos, and chocolate chips. And, as always, it tasted great. The reason for this promo was so people could try their new flavors and donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. What a great idea, I totally second that! It feels so good getting free ice-cream and being able to donate to a great foundation.
2 comments:
HELLO?! Why didn't you call me?!
Mmmmm. I love Coldstone. I wish I would have read this Thursday! Well you better give a heads up next time they do this.
Post a Comment