Thursday, September 25, 2008

FoNduE DaTe NiGHt

Last week a bunch of girls from our ward and I got together to do a Fondue Date Night (NO BOYS ALLOWED). Nothing can go wrong when you have chocolate, strawberries, and great friends. I was caught off guard when one of the girls said "Okay, so what is your guilty pleasure?". I didn't really understand the question until some girls went first and talked about their guilty pleasure of watching embarassing TV shows or eating the brownie powder mix in a bowl with water...daily. There were a lot more hilarious confessions that I don't think I should mention on this blog, so I'll just let you use your imagination. Oh, and I'm not listing mine either. Let's just say I was very enlightened about my friends and haven't laughed that hard in a VERY long time! I just want to thank all you girls for a great night out! We need to do it again soon.

3 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

oh that was so fun... I am still laughing thinking about rachel w's guilty pleasure... aka yours as well... Thanks for inviting me!

Karissa Kay said...

that was so much fun! I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Erica said...

I am SO sad I missed this girls night!! It sounds like it was so much fun! I can only imagine what was said...!!