Saturday morning we went to Gettysburg. Tyson had been a few times but it was all new for me so we were pretty excited. We met up with some friends there and took the tour bus around the town and battlefields. Our tourguide was hilarious, and filled us with tons of information.

Tyson and Jeff messing around with the swords. Boys will be boys.
Lori and I got Slush Puppies...they were really good :0)
Overlooking Devil's Den where thousands of people died.

There were tons of memorials everywhere.


Eating lunch at the oldest house in Gettysburg. They even had a hideout for slaves which was pretty cool. The food was good too.


Tyson and Jeff messing around with the swords. Boys will be boys.
Lori and I got Slush Puppies...they were really good :0)
Overlooking Devil's Den where thousands of people died.
There were tons of memorials everywhere.

Eating lunch at the oldest house in Gettysburg. They even had a hideout for slaves which was pretty cool. The food was good too.
4 comments:
Did you see that guy at that little castle in the rock where everyone rubs his nose or something like that? I loved gettysburg when I went there..very gorgeous but sad to hear the stories.
so neat! We still need to do that!
Laura! Hey how have you been?!? BYUI was great, I met my husband up there and have been married for a year on September 22. It's been great! I've been living in Las Vegas for a year going to UNLV, now my husband just got a job in Salt Lake so I'm moving to Layton in a week, and will be going to ANOTHER school in January. I just can't wait to be done! But really everything is great for me. You guys are so cute! And you look like you are having so much fun back east!
Love the hats! Gettsburg was one of my favorite places we visited- it's so worth the drive. If you get a chance you should go to Spotsylvania and some of the other war sites. I was a history major though, so you might think that was boring.
Post a Comment