
Gino's Steaks wasn't as good as Jim's cheese steaks last time we went to Philli. I think it's crazy how people will wait in a line that wraps all around the building for a cheese steak.Tyson thought this sign was great so we took a picture of it...they also give them out to people for free. Tyson just had to have one.
This is the site where there were a lot of revolutionary war people were buried. They put this monument up for them with an 'eternal' flame.
If you go to Philly you HAVE to eat at Scoop deVille. It is a very delicious ice cream shop. I wish they had one in DC, but if they did I wouldn't fit into any of my clothes. 
Tyson standing next to George Washington...and he attends George Washington Law School. He thought that was pretty clever.
I couldn't tell what they were looking at.

In front of the Philly City Hall after seeing the show.



2 comments:
love the pics! And I have to tell you that you two have inspired me to run. I ran 7 miles today, and the whole time I was thinking, if Tyson and Laura can run 18 miles I can run 7. Happy Anniversary!
Fun pics. You guys look like your having a great time back east (at least I hope so)
BTW-I love the top of your page with your family name, how did you do that?
Post a Comment