Friday, August 15, 2008

2 Whole Years

As of July 22nd, we have officially been Mr. and Mrs. Horrocks. (Yah I know I'm behind with posting again but that's life.) Tyson and I met at BYU and 8 short months later we were married 'sealed' in the Salt Lake City mormon temple. These two years have totally flown by, and yet we feel like we've been married forever. I feel so lucky that we found each other. We are having a ton of wonderful adventures and we look forward to many more to come! Here are some pictures of our wedding. There are a bunch on here, but we didn't start our blog until way after we were married so I pretty much got jipped and wasn't able to post them....so here they are!

Some fun facts about us since getting hitched:
*Tyson has attended 2 different law schools & only has 1 year left!
*We have moved 3 times (which includes moving in together)
*Laura went blonde, to brunette, and back to blonde again
*We have signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon
*Tyson and I have lived in 3 different states...well if you consider DC a state...which I guess it isn't...but whatever
*We've traveled to Niagra Falls, New York City, Philly, San Francisco, Ensenada, Catalina, Vegas, Pennsylvania Amish Country and Virginia Beach (and I guess you can count DC too)
*Laura has worked at 3 different jobs. Hey I gotta provide for the fam! Tyson calls me his 'Shuga Mama'
*OH and we're pregnant...haha JUST KIDDING! Like that's even going to happen for awhile! Here is a picture of Tyson's wonderful family
And here's my family...my parents had a lot kids, what can I say?
My three sistas
Mi hermanos
Man...the cake was sooo good. We ate the top on the way down to Vegas for the honeymoon. We weren't into the whole freezing it and eating after a year...blegh...what a waste of good cake!
The smashing of the cake. I kept telling Tyson that he'd BETTER NOT smash cake all over me...and then I did it to him hahaha. He didn't even expect it! It was awesome!!
*Obviously as you can tell from this picture I need to work on my reflexes...I could've planned that part out better.
My family just being...well...my family
Country Dancin'...and me getting my dress stepped on. That thing was so dirty when we were done!
AND THEY LIVED...HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I remember it all! I was there! What a beautiful bride you were. Also, we helped decorate your car. It was so fun; you and Tyson are perrrrfect for each other.