
It actually took a lot of convincing to make Tyson want to do this...

I used to ALWAYS make smores at home...contrary to Tyson's belief that they don't taste good w/o a bonfire

Once he got it in his mouth he was a happy "camper"

I also found out that Ty likes his marshmellows burnt to a crisp - JUST LIKE ME!! We really are made for each other I guess
2 comments:
Oh um I totally agree that s'mores are s'mores and are delicious if made over a bonfire or in the comforts of your kitchen. I wish we had a gas stove. We always cooked them like that growing up. Looks like you guys are doing good. Just sayin hi!
I am going to get ingredients fir s'mores next time I go shopping - yum! My freshman year of college I used to make them in the microwave.
Post a Comment